Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sana Sajjad Shah

Name:

Sana Sajjad Shah

Dream:

To mark my presence in this world in a constructive way so that i can remain alive perpetually in the minds of if not all then many and to give something fruitful in return to this world. (insh'Allah.)

Company\Enterprises\Services:

I am currently working with Training House Consulting pvt. Ltd. Company (a firm under PPD) on a project basis.

Educational Background:

"I am currently doing BBA honors from Kinnaird College for Women. I am in my final year with a CGPA 3.6.

I have done my O-levels from Defence Public School for Girls and my subjects were physics, chemistry, mathematics and computer science (5 As)

I did my intermediate from Defence Degree College for Women (pre-engineering) and got first division.

In NTS examination i scored 98.89 percentile."

Current Status:

Student

Current Institution:

Kinnaird College for Women

Work Experience/ Internship:

I did an internship at Royal Bank of Scotland in 2009 for 6 weeks. In order to diversify my experience, i did an internship at Rising Sun Institute for Disabled Children in 2010 where i not only taught but worked with the administration in all of their departments.

One Unique YSE specialty

I communicate and more importantly connect very well with others. People tend to open up to me and talk comfortably about almost anything. I think my being approachable is my biggest strength as it shows the unspoken trust and confidence that people have on me. My friendliness and warmth can give them a better experience than what others have to offer. This has always helped me maintain good long term relations with others.

Other Portfolios or trade:

I teach a group of children at my home. They include not just children from my acquaintance but also those who cannot afford to go to a proper school like most of us.

Other Interests or References:

"I like reading, writing, and to research on anything that intrigues me. Sports have always been one of my hobbies and i have a perpetual interest in learning new skills and then bringing my own creativity into that.

Teaching is one of my interests as well because it gives me a satisfaction that nothing else can match up with since it makes me feel that i have made a difference in someone's life. "

No comments:

Post a Comment