Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Farah Zaka

Name: Farah Zaka

Dream: I want  my own coffee and bake shop and when successful, a chain of them. insha'Allah.

Company\Enterprises\Services: Not associated with any at present; intend to rejoin Unilever as a management trainee after graduation

Educational Background: BBA (On Going)

Current Status: Student

Current Institution: Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore

Work Experience/ Internship: "- Internship in Unilever Planning Department
-Community Service in aag Welfare Movement"

One Unique YSE specialty: Desire to play a role in making my country prosperous. i sincerely hope wouldnt be a "unique" speciality but alas i do not see much patriotism around me

Other Portfolios or trade: I've never done business as yet.

Other Interests or References: Other interests are in human resource management and in marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment