Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GHALIB

NAME: Ghalib

DREAM: I believe that whatever we see is what we want to see, so what if we see whatever we want to happen,
I can see that youth in Pakistan is trying its best to reform Humanity and Peace and that’s a really great effort.

COMPANY/ENTERPRISE/SERVICES: I want to be a part of your team, because my aim just like you guys is to tell others that we all are united, we have no difference, nothing matters , race , color , nationality indeed we all are Human and simply united. I too like other teenagers want to change the situation from my side because once we start doing it, Allah is with us.

EDUCATION GROUND:
I am from The City School Iqbal Campus Sialkot, In OLevels Year 1 .
I am a well intelligent student according to my achievement record , like i am competent.

CURRENT STATUS: Student

CURRENT INSTITUTION: The City School

WORK EXPERIENCE: No Interships but i have been working as a social worker for my own NGO and collected more then 70 lacs for FLOOD VICTIMs


ONE UNIQUE YSE SPECIALTY: Choosing me infect if you choose anyone would really help Yse, because each and every child/student has his own special qualities , how I can help you is that I will create awareness among youth and students in my school and city , tell them about our organization, Youths organization, tell them to join us, take part in activities and would surely awake them up to take part in YSe events, I would love to have a survey from my city’s youth that what would they like to have in the event, which could make it better.


i am really a though Competent

OTHER PORTFOLIO

OTHER INTEREST
i am a student, started my own NGO and collected more then 70 lacs for Flood releif

Then i am the very First Commonwealth Photography award winner in Pakistan, First in Country and 3rd World wide.
http://www.thercs.org/youth/369


these and many more are achievements

No comments:

Post a Comment