Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Maaz Aslam Khan

Name:Maaz Aslam Khan

Dream:I want to establish my own business, starting from small entrepreneur to big enterprise by growing in that field. And make my mark in business community of this country.

Company\Enterprises\Services:Did Internship at Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industries (LCCI).

Educational Background:"In 3rd Year of, BBA(Double Majors) Marketing and Finance from Lahore School of Economics

Did my FSc. Pre-Engineering from Garrison Degree College, Lahore in 2008.

I have done my matriculation from Garrison Boys High School Lahore in 2006."

Current Status:Student

Current Institution:Lahore School of Economics

Work Experience/ Internship:I completed my Internship after 2nd year of BBA at LCCI. Versatile internship at LCCI provided me an opportunity to give me a good knowledge of Trade related activities going in our country and problems that businessmen face while conducting them.

One Unique YSE specialty: I have very social kind of nature which helps in knowing new people by interacting wioth them and developing attitudes conducive to effective interpersonal relationships.

Other Portfolios or trade:"I've been involved in management team of JBnJAWS (Event organizers) and managed various shows and concerts with them.

Management in Shah Sharabeel's English Play ""Tom, Dick & Harry"".

Participation Seminar on “Entrepreneurship Development through USAID"" LCCI August 2010.

Participation Seminar on “Main Features of Finance Act 2010” being organised by LCCI in August 2010.

Participation Seminar ""Entrepreneurship Development in field of SMEs"" .
"

Other Interests or References:In my other interests sports is on the top of list, i've been playing cricket at club level as well and was captain of my college team at Garrison Degree College.

No comments:

Post a Comment